Where did you meet your "off the grid" wife/gf

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Where did you meet your "off the grid" wife/gf Reply with quote

I am interested in living off the grid but would really like to meet a nice lady to share the experience with and have a relationship with. Does anyone know of some places I could go to get into the right crowd to meet ladies that are interested in living off the grid.
Its a dream and a goal, I plan to sell my house in about 5 or 6 years and move to the mountains on some land. Im wary of dating anyone that isnt interested in that because I wouldnt want both of us to fall in love and one of us do something we dont really enjoy just for the others sake...her or me.
I live in SC near Savannah Ga, but can travel from time to time up to a few hours. The blue ridge mountains being the closest area that Im interested in living, near table rock, or grandfather mountain area, which is about 4 or 5 hours away. If someone knows of some shows or something up there, or some off the grid get togethers, learning gatherings or whatever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Green-Passions Forum index -> Dating & Sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 phpBB Limited

Home | Your Account | Search | Contact Us | Job Opportunities | Advertise on this Site
© 2004 - 2011 Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking.
All Rights Reserved.