HOME LOGIN FORUM INDEX CHATROOM LOGOUT

Where did you meet your "off the grid" wife/gf

View previous topic :: View next topic  
captjames40

captjames40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Where did you meet your "off the grid" wife/gf Reply with quote

I am interested in living off the grid but would really like to meet a nice lady to share the experience with and have a relationship with. Does anyone know of some places I could go to get into the right crowd to meet ladies that are interested in living off the grid.
Its a dream and a goal, I plan to sell my house in about 5 or 6 years and move to the mountains on some land. Im wary of dating anyone that isnt interested in that because I wouldnt want both of us to fall in love and one of us do something we dont really enjoy just for the others sake...her or me.
I live in SC near Savannah Ga, but can travel from time to time up to a few hours. The blue ridge mountains being the closest area that Im interested in living, near table rock, or grandfather mountain area, which is about 4 or 5 hours away. If someone knows of some shows or something up there, or some off the grid get togethers, learning gatherings or whatever.

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Green-Passions Forum index -> Dating & Sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 phpBB Limited

Home | Your Account | Search | Contact Us | Job Opportunities | Advertise on this Site
© 2004 - 2011 Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking.
All Rights Reserved.

Terms

Passions Network
Network Wide Access
Upgrade Information

Plant A Tree

Green Friendly Sites
History Of Going Green
News
Tools & Resources
Green Friendly Dating
Eco Friendly Blogs